Subsurface-mobile Android app profile scaling

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:39:52 PST 2016

On 19 Jan 2016 08:16, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Maybe we have been trying too hard?
>
> After playing with various options for several hours over the last few
days and staring at tons and tons of debug output I tried something
different and so far it looks like it might work. This has only been tested
natively on Linux and on two Android phones, but so far, so good.

> Latest APK (675) is on dailies, should make it through Google Play store
soon. Please test and report.

At last, something that works (for me) and with code that looks logical too!

Tested on a galaxy s6 with a good number of dives in range 13 to 85 min and
depth 5m to 45m.

Rick