subsurfface mobile

Michele Fabi fabiemme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:21:37 PST 2016

I tried version 675 and now the latest update, 682. Previous crashes
accessing cloud data (already reported to Dirk) are now solved.

Swipe from left to right and viceversa is generally working, but after
several swipe can happen to experience some lag, or be stuck between two
dives (need to restart the app) or have a crash.

Editing dives is still impossible. clicking the pencil icon gives me the
possibility to select the field that I want to modify, then I edit the
informations (often blindly because android keyboard hide the fields if
they are too low in the screen) and after confirmation via android keyboard
I see nothing changed except the pencil icon is now a "no entry" sign and
the app become unstable, sometime it crash directly. Same thing with a
manually added dive.

Gps is working, I can obtain a gps fix but not associate the gps location
to a dive location because of the impossibility to edit a dive.

My phone:
Moto G third generation, details in the attached image