Subsurface-mobile crashes [was: Crash reports?]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 20 07:58:07 PST 2016

> On Jan 20, 2016, at 5:38 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <henrik at synth.no> wrote:
>
> Until recently, Subsurface-mobile crashed just after the splash screen.  After Dirk's splash screen rework it works better.  Now it just crashes after browsing back and forth a few times between dives and the dive list.  Here's the logcat output from my last session (app version .682).

I notice that your phone appears to be running out of memory - but I don't think that that's what's causing the crash. I'm more inclined to believe that it is something similar to what Jan has been looking at - some weird implicit size issue that send us into an infinite recursion.

Tricky to debug, given the way QML works.