pre beta test subsurface-mobile 683

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 20 14:18:02 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:54:29PM +0100, Salvador Cuñat wrote:
> Sorry for the unintended previous top posting.
>
> The good part is that I can't reproduce the issue in my tablet (android
> 4.1.2) even for that three dives, so I'm going to blow the local files in
> the phone and will try a full new install, to discard local data corruption.

This is interesting - if you can reliably reproduce the crash with a
certain set of dives then maybe I can use those to try to reproduce it
here.

In unrelated news, a new APK is up and making its way through Google Play.
This switches the dive edit back from a drawer to a flickable which allows
it to be scrolled and should make editing work again for most people.