Pretty disaster on 734

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 10:33:34 PST 2016

On 28 January 2016 18:28:06 GMT+00:00, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 10:59:45AM +0100, Salvador Cuñat wrote:
>> See attached screenshots.  On smartphone , android 4.3.0.
>> It doesn't shows complete on landscape view too.
>
>Is this fixed in 743?
>
>/D

It works fine for me. One new failure mode though :( It seems to take a random number of presses on the edit button, and on the Note 4 there's a big white panel above the keyboard that hides the fields and save button. I tried to grab a screenshot, but the keyboard seems to disable all the capture functions.
--
David Tillotson