Catalan Translation Status (100%)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jan 29 12:08:27 PST 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:46:17PM +0000, Antoni Bella pérez wrote:
>   Hi,
>   I finished the Subsurface translation to Catalan language, and add fixes to desktop file with the Catalan translations -- see atached.
> - ANDROID companion (100%)- STRINGS iOS Companion App (100%)- QT subsurface4 (100%)- TXT terms (100%)
> - PO subsurface (no  translations  accept 39%)

Excellent work!
I don't control the releases for the companion apps (and I think those may
disappear over times as Subsurface-mobile makes them no longer necessary).

There is no immediate plan for a 4.5.4 release of Subsurface that could
include the updated translations but I can pull them into the v4.5-branch
so people building from source will get them.