Android app -755

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat Jan 30 06:44:10 PST 2016

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 30 Jan 2016 04:26, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > I realize that there are some tech divers who disagree with this and who
> > instead want the ability to show ceilings - maybe we'll do a
> > Subsurface-mobile (tech edition) for those and tell them "hey, it may
> > crash and it WILL be slow".
> >
> I'm a tech diver, but it seems I'm not one of 'those' tech divers. I'll
> take a snappy and stable mobile app any day over one that calculates and
> displays the ceiling after the dive has happened. It's a feature I like on
> the desktop, but can live without on my phone.

I'm also a tech diver, and I *really* like the after-the-fact calculated
ceilings. But I don't need it on the phone if that makes thingsā„¢ difficult.

But a planner would be really nice!  I wouldn't need the graphical version,
 just table input & output would be awesome.  No hurry, though, let's get
this baby ready to ship without too many features first :)

Henrik