Crash Mobile build 758 on Android 5.1.1

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:36:57 PST 2016

On 31 January 2016 at 15:23, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> On 31/01/2016 06:04, Willem Ferguson wrote:
>
> These are the builds that I tried:
>
> 525 ok
> 675 ok
>
> 680 crashes
>

> If my sums are correct, that tracks it to one of:
15a0141 QML UI: Don't explicitly set width of GridLayout items
88101e4 QML UI: don't shorten the buttons
04e994b Subsurface-mobile on Android: change the splash screen methodology
f466ee6 Don't blindly copy a pointer to the heap
e9e843d Close edit drawer when current dive changes

I struggle to make sense of the logcat.  Does the splash screen display for
you?  If not, it might have been caused by 04e994b 'Subsurface-mobile on
Android: change the splash screen methodology'

I created packages for 04e994b and f466ee6, and uploaded them to the same
link.  Can you test them?  As I created them, they're signed with a debug
key, rather than Dirk's key, and built with qt5.5.1 (not 5.6 that Dirk
uses).

Cheers,

Rick