Crash Mobile build 758 on Android 5.1.1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 31 10:49:46 PST 2016

> On Jan 31, 2016, at 2:29 AM, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> That is interesting. Either there's something your phone doesn't like about my builds (work fine on my phone), or I was wrong about 675 being commit 1030cb2. I assumed 758 was built from the curreny git master and I counted back. But maybe 758 was a few commits earlier, in which case I think 675 would be a few commits before 1030cb2. Dirk can you confirm?

1030cb2 is -676
464b88f is -675

But as Lubomir points out, between different Qt and potentially different mobile-components, there is some risk that your builds aren't consistent with mine. Especially when it comes to such odd crashes.

I have actually taken a day off from Subsurface yesterday so I'm not 100% following what you and Willem are tracking down. I can certainly create specific builds if that would help. Which ones do we need?