Kirigami and Subsurface cross-compile to Android

Axel Richter axel.richter68 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 08:17:23 PDT 2016

Am 08.07.2016 um 09:39 schrieb Willem Ferguson:
> On 07/07/2016 15:18, Axel Richter wrote:
>> Hi Willem,
>>
>> it seems we have different kirigami sources. I have a
>> template folder. The "
>> subsurface/mobile-widgets/qml/kirigami" is the target
>> folder for the copy. No problem if its not there, if the
>> compilation runs successfully.
>>
>> The "sed" line has not been changed.
>>
>> Di you still get compile errors?
>>
>> Axel.
>>

>> --
>> Axel Richter
> Axel,
>
> I interpret the sed command in your script as follows:
>
> if MC points to src/subsurface/mobile-widgets/qml/kirigami
> then:
>
> In the file src/subsurface/mobile-widgets/qml/kirigami/qmldir
>
> comment out the first line that starts with "plugin
> kirigami plugin"
>
> But I have no file
> src/subsurface/mobile-widgets/qml/kirigami/qmldir
>
> That is also the reason the cross-build aborts.
>
> Could this file be found anywhere else? Where would the
> above qmldir file normally come from?
> Is it part of the source code or is it created during build?
>
> Any idea would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
> willem

Hi Willem,

the qmldir has been removed from kirigami April 1st. So I
changed the lines to copy the qml from "kirigami/src/qml"
and "kirigami/src/controls".

The file "subsurface/mobile-widgets/qml/kirigami/qmldir" is
created by the build process.

Please post the errors you get and we will see.

Have a nice weekend,
Axel.

Axel Richter