Kirigami and Subsurface cross-compile to Android

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Jul 10 02:29:11 PDT 2016

On 09/07/2016 17:17, Axel Richter wrote:

> Hi Willem,
>
> the qmldir has been removed from kirigami April 1st. So I changed the
> lines to copy the qml from "kirigami/src/qml" and
> "kirigami/src/controls".
>
> The file "subsurface/mobile-widgets/qml/kirigami/qmldir" is created by
> the build process.
>
> Please post the errors you get and we will see.
>
> Have a nice weekend,
> Axel.

Hallo Axel,

I got your message within minutes after sending a second post to this
mail group. Apologies if it created any confusion.

I am solving a sub-problem at the moment in getting the build script to
see the right path to the java compiler. I broke this during my install
of the latest Subsurface git repository. The usual export targets do not
appear to work. I will get back to you tomorrow with a full history and
report.

Kind regards,
willem