Kirigami and cross--building Subsurface-mobile

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Jul 11 04:55:20 PDT 2016

Dear Axel and others,

The latest build of Subsurface-mobile builds correctly (I think),
producing two .apk files, probably due to the latest modifications to
the mobile build script. The build produces QtApp-debug.apk and
Qt-debug-unaligned.apk in src/subsurface-mobile-build-arm/bin.

I have two questions:

1) What is the difference between the above two .apk files?
(QtApp-debug.apk and Qt-debug-unaligned.apk)

2) After transferring the .apk files to my Android device, and selecting
any of these for installation, Android just informs me "App not
installed".  Am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards,
willem