DNBFS on Debian Jessie

Tim Wootton tim at tee-jay.org.uk
Mon Jul 11 16:08:49 PDT 2016

Hi all,

has anyone built from source on Debian Jessie lately?
I just tried from a fresh clone, and get:
~/code/subsurface/src/subsurface/build/tests/qrc_subsurface.cpp:9:28:
fatal error: QtCore/qglobal.h: No such file or directory
 #include <QtCore/qglobal.h>
                 ^
compilation terminated.

all the required Qt packages seem to be installed:
-- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:
  * Qt5Core
  * Qt5Xml
  * Qt5Network
  * Qt5Test
  * Qt5Script
  * Qt5Gui (required version >= 5.3.2)
  * Qt5Widgets
  * Qt5Qml (required version >= 5.3.2)
  * Qt5Quick
  * Qt5WebKit (required version >= 5.3.2)
  * Qt5WebKitWidgets
  * Qt5Svg
  * Qt5Sql
  * Qt5Concurrent
  * Qt5PrintSupport

and QtCore/qglobal.h shows as installed as part of qtbase5-dev
$> dpkg -S qglobal.h
qtbase5-dev:amd64: /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtCore/qglobal.h

and it is indeed there:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 36717 Sep 11  2014
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtCore/qglobal.h

any pointers where to look next? I see INCLUDE_DIRS being set in cmake
for grantlee marble etc, but nothing for Qt, is that because as an
official package in the system include paths it should just be found anyway.

cheers,

Tim