Please read if you use a Yahoo related email address [was: thank you, Yahoo]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jul 12 01:10:59 PDT 2016

Now that the email below went through I was able to re-subscribe people.
Apparently this brilliant setting affects the 10 people with yahoo.*,
ymail.*, live.fr, hotmail.com and outlook.com email addresses who are on
this mailing list.

If this is you... please use a different email address for this mailing
list because the next time one of you sends email to the list, all of you
will get kicked off the list again.

Thanks

/D