quick update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jul 23 01:55:24 PDT 2016

I'm back on land and have access to slooowwww internet. I tried to apply
all the patches in my backlog. If you have one pending that I have
ignored, please resend.

Linus did some cool work on the Suunto EON Steel backend (that was pushed
to our libdivecomputer branch) which now gives us much better event
information. And I added code to show different icons for different types
of events. A small white circle with an 'i' for things that are purely
informational. The yellow triangle for things that are either unknown or
clearly warning style information. And a red triangle for alerts and
violations.

Please take a look. If people would like to add similar details to other
libdivecomputer backends, patches would be welcome. The matching to a
fixed set of more or less Suunto based event values is way too inflexible
and doesn't really make sense anymore.

I'll spend much of tomorrow on airplanes and will be back on the West
Coast next week. Which of course also means I'll be back at my new day job
which may or may not leave me time to work on Subsurface...