Dive into science

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:45:01 PDT 2016

On 25-07-2016 12:55, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:

> If the project is still alive, I think a cooperation would be a great
> opportunity for both projects!

Hi:

One of the authors just replied to my e-mail:

  "Yes, the project is still active. The data up to 2012 was used to get
the website engine developed and validated.  We are applying for
additional funding to keep it going and now with our validation paper
published (http://www.nature.com/articles/srep30164), we are pushing
ahead with trying to receive new datasets."

I'm waiting for the lead scientist to contact me. We'll then see what
sort of collaboration we can manage.

Cheers:

Pedro