Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:58:36 PDT 2016

I had the problem constantly, but after changing password on the desktop app (to same as before), it started working for me. But definitely something that should be debugged.

miika

On 29 Jul 2016, at 16:49, Adric Norris <landstander668 at gmail.com> wrote:

Recently took a cross-country dive trip, and had a chance to test a bit more. Sadly, I seem to be able to reproduce the issue very reliably... multiple Subsurface cloud accounts, multiple platforms (Linux, Mac, and Windows), and several different home networks and underlying ISPs (none of which exhibit any problems with other applications). Nothing makes any difference... the problem occurs effectively every time.

I'm honestly surprised that no one else seems to be encountering this behaviour. From what I can see it occurs with virtually any attempt to save when using cloud storage, regardless of network quality and latency.