Subsurface 4.6

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Jul 31 13:15:35 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

> Am 30.07.2016 um 21:27 schrieb Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>:
>
> - Image handling: Robert, I seem to remember that this was currently not
>  in a sane state. Can you let me know where we are with this?

I thought we were sane. Do you have any more detailed recollection of what needs work (except image upload to the cloud server which has not been touched partly as I had almost zero time and also as the next step would be to make the cloud server accept image uploads).

> - Dive planner: what's the status on that? Are we good?

I am not aware of any remaining problems. I once more have to look into the „time of reedit“ issue. I was convinced I fixed that but the original reporter in the forum says it remains. But that might as well be a confusion with the daily build or the fix not yet being in master. Will check.

I think, so far the conclusion of the „flying after diving“ discussion was that it is hard do to anything sensible that is better than a 24 hour countdown after the last dive (btw I also asked in a German forum of hyperbaric doctors with no new information).

Best
Robert