Subsurface-mobile GPS-list

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 06:07:30 PDT 2016

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Willem Ferguson
<willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
> I am updating the documentation for Subsurface-mobile and encounter a
> problem when displaying the list of recorded GPS locations. See attached
> image. I am not sure whether the original location management options are
> still there to delete GPS locations or to view GPS locations within
> GoogleMaps. I use a Galaxy S6 with Android 6.0.1.

I see the same layout problem on iPhone 6S+. You can still show the
google maps location when viewing the list. You need to slide the fix
left (starting from the right side). This will change a mode so that
you see delete and google maps icons. However, with the current layout
problem, this obviously is not usable. But at least I still managed to
view a location in google maps.

miika