TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 12 12:42:53 PDT 2016

This one I can’t quite reproduce. I’ll play with it some more. Just responding so you know I saw all four of them

THANK YOU  for the testing and the detailed reports. This is the only way we are going to get to the point to have a decent release.
(well, it would help if more people worked on FIXING the issues, but I’m happy with getting good reports…)

/D