TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:31:23 PDT 2016

On 13 Jun 2016, at 07:25, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2016, at 8:32 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 12 Jun 2016, at 23:44, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 12, 2016, at 2:30 PM, Benjamin Nauck <benjamin.nauck at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I tried tapping it several times but nothing happened other than the color of the button changed into blue when pressed
>
> I'll add a little debug output to understand what's happening
>
> the other buttons act up similarly. Very hard to enter edit mode or delete fives on iphone. The debug messages didn't tell me much...

Hmm - that’s new. I didn’t use to have these problems.
So when you tap the button and get nothing, does the action trigger, i.e., do you get the debug message and just no response, or does not even the debug message show?

I am not sure about the messages, see the attached screenshot. I went to divelist, selected dive, clicked edit button a few times, checked the log. And repeated the sequence once.

miika