TestFlight iOS app

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 12 23:16:00 PDT 2016

> On Jun 12, 2016, at 11:09 PM, Martin de Weger / NetTech N.V. <martin at nettechnv.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I did install the latest update this morning. The app looks great, but I found a few bugs:
>
> 1) there is no GPS source available, although in the previous version I had GPS enabled. The permissions haven't changed.

GPS functionality on iOS is mostly non-functional so it has been disabled until someone can actually make it work.

> 2) the plus button on the dive list doesn't open the add a new dive screen.

It appears that there is an issue in the latest version of one of our support libraries that makes the action buttons fail (or only respond every once in a while) in some circumstances. This isn’t understood at all at the moment and needs more investigation.

> 3) when adding a new dive via the manage dives menu, I'm able to delete the last dive I uploaded to the cloud from my desktop by swiping up.

I don’t understand what you are trying to tell me.