TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 13 06:22:01 PDT 2016

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 2:12 AM, Benjamin Nauck <benjamin at nauck.se> wrote:
>
> Thanks for fixing the back button :)
> But maybe the it should either be removed or open the menu instead, right now there's a button that doesn't do anything :)

It does what iOS users expect it to do once you are further down in the menu tree of Subsurface. If you are looking at dive details and want to go back to the dive list, the purpose of the back button is to get you... "back".
Now one could argue that it would make sense not to show the back button on the dive list itself. I'll think about how to do that.