dailies

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 13 06:57:49 PDT 2016

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 12:12 AM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> On 11/06/2016 19:52, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> I cut some new daily builds. Can you please check if I missed patches that
>> should have gone in? Life has taken over a bit. Or should I say, taken
>> over even more this past week. So I still have lots of unread messages
>> left and certainly haven't tracked what's happening on the mailing list
> The latest version (.1412) is apparently not on Google Play. The .apk on the Subsurface website refuses to load on my phone. Gives a message 'app not installed'.

If you switch between store version and a version that wasn't signed with the same certs you cannot update and need to uninstall / reinstall.
I fat fingered the Android build yesterday which resulted in an .apk that was signed with the wrong keys (and promptly rejected in the store). I just did a new -1418 build that should work from daily and that has been sent to the store

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.1418-release-arm.apk