entering cloud PIN in Subsurface-mobile

martin at reef-it.nl martin at reef-it.nl
Mon Jun 13 21:02:15 PDT 2016

Hi,

I did some quick testing and found a few (minor) glitches.

- there is no log off option, so I just entered a new email address, that did work. It is not clear to do so from a user point of view.
- it is not possible to paste the pin, I think this would be a nice option.
- if you created a new account (thus no dives in the cloud), you cannot go to the dive list. Whenever you click on dive list, you are sent to the cloud login page. It is possible to add a dive manually though.

Thank you for the continued work on this!

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin de Weger
E: martin at reef-it.nl
T:+ 31 6 10 48 63 58(tel:+%2031%206%2010%2048%2063%2058)