TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 13 22:16:42 PDT 2016

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 9:40 PM, Jürgen Frank <tauchen at juergen-frank.de> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Attached please find some Screenshots I took today with newest version.

Wow. The fonts seem WAY too big. That's an iPhone 6, correct? That's definitely not attractive :-(

> As my iPhone is set to German coordinates are shown with Obama instead of E for East, which is not recognized by Google maps.

Obama, eh? Glad it's not showing Trump...

But I see your point. We need to not localize that string it seems. That's annoying. Can you file a bug for that so it does't get forgotten?

> Also still some text is cut when using portrait orientation.

That's more than just text being cut. That's a complete mess. Can you take a screen shot of the Developer->Theme Information page, please?

Thanks