entering cloud PIN in Subsurface-mobile

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Tue Jun 14 05:37:23 PDT 2016

>>> Yes, there is no "invalidate this email" option because that would also delete the user's data.
>>> I think the text needs to be adjusted to explain that the user can create an account as well.
>>
>> Would a logout button do the trick? That way the data would still be available in the cloud.
>
> The PIN is ONLY used when you first create an account. You can go offline
> if you want, that's already supported. Is that what you mean by logout?

Nope, but after checking Subsurface on my Mac, I noticed there is no logoff / logout option either. I thought it would be possible to sign off / log off from the cloud service to be able to log on again as a different user. Looking at the desktop, web and mobile version, I now see there is no option to do so (except entering other credentials in the credentials setting). I guess I should have checked this before I mentioned the “glitch”.