Problems compiling latest master with option (SMARTTRAK_IMPORT) = ON

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:42:48 PDT 2016

Hi all:

I'm getting an error while trying to compile the latest master on my
Arch system with the option (SMARTTRAK_IMPORT) turned ON.

Seems like i'm missing "dive.h":

[ 65%] Built target subsurface_corelib
Scanning dependencies of target smtk_import
[ 66%] Building C object smtk-import/CMakeFiles/smtk_import.dir/smartrak.c.o
/home/XXXXXXX/Diveapps/subsurface/smtk-import/smartrak.c:31:18: fatal
error: dive.h: No such file or directory
  #include "dive.h"

However I have "dive.h" in /subsurface/core/

Any hints?

Cheers:

Pedro