Work with Marble / Subsurface on Randa

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Jun 15 12:07:37 PDT 2016

So,

I'm with the marble guys here in randa and we did a full session on how
marble is used and what we - as an application - expect from it.

There was quite a few commits already that fixed a bunch of stuff we need
to hack around on subsurface, I'll actually be happy if we manage to ditch
the fork that dirk maintains, to reliave a bit his burden.

currently:
 - marble can be build without any plugin
 - we can whitelist / blacklist plugins
 - we can opt-out a few dependencies

missing:
 - we should pass the marble data folder instead of it tring to guess

Tomaz