[Patch]es Make Smartrak-import buildable again

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:00:23 PDT 2016

On 15-06-2016 20:32, Salvador Cuñat wrote:
> Good evening.
>
> Two patches to make work again the SMARTTRAK_IMPORT=ON option on cmake.
>
> The first one is a bit old, but it didn't make into master in time.
> The second is necessary after April changes in source tree.

Salva:

Thanks for the patchs. After I apply them, it successfully builds.
However, when running smtk2ssrf, I get: ./smtk2ssrf: error while loading
shared libraries: libgit2.so.23: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

I have libgit2.so.23 both in libgit2/build/ and in install-root/lib/

Something missing?

Thanks:

Pedro