issues with Sherwood Wisdom - some fields missing

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Sun Jun 19 01:16:58 PDT 2016

On 19-06-16 00:00, Hartley Horwitz wrote:
> One issue I’m seeing is downloading info from my Sherwood Wisdom computer (the
> first version, i.e. Wisdom 1, not Wisdom2 or 3).  The basics of my dive are
> downloading properly, and the profile, but the oxygen setting when diving Nitrox
> is not downloading (FO2), nor are any alarms or PO2 values that are reported.
> I looked for these under the extras tab and other places in the program, but
> they don’t seem to work. When I enter manually the O2 percentage under the
> equipment tab, the profile shows PO2, but I suspect that was an internal
> calculation and not one downloaded from the computer.

The O2 percentage should be there.

> In contrast I tried getting from my Oceanic ProPlus3 computer (a more modern
> computer) and all info is imported properly.

The ProPlus 3 uses a completely different computer and uses a different download
backend (atom2 instead of vtpro).

> When I use the software supplied by Sherwood, it is able to download all the
> info from my Wisdom including final NDL levels, final PO2 values, etc.
>
> Any suggestions?

Can you send me a memory dump of your dive computer? Simply enable the
libdivecomputer logfile and dump file checkboxes in the subsurface download
dialog and send me those two files.

I'll also need a list with the correct O2 percentage for each dive. I believe
the sherwood application supports exporting the dives to CSV files. So that's
probably the easiest way.

With those two pieces of information I should be able to figure out what is wrong.

Jef