Issue with Importing all dives from Suunto Vyper

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Mon Jun 20 07:52:53 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-20 14:29, Adrien wrote:
> I have 136 dives registered in my computer but Subsurface only import
> 44 of
> them even with **Force download of all dives** checked.
>
> I tried multiple times but it always download the last 44 dives in my
> Suunto Vyper, not the 136.
>
> I hope you can help me.

I haven't checked your data, but I'm pretty sure there are only 44 dives
remaining. You can find a more detailed explanation here:

http://libdivecomputer.org/faq.html#why-are-not-all-dives-downloaded

A Suunto Vyper has only 8K (yes that's kilobytes!) of memory for storing
dives. So it's simply not possible to store hundreds of dives.

Jef