quick update on Qt 5.7

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 22 13:40:55 PDT 2016

I pushed the latest build of Subsurface-mobile for Android based on Qt 5.6 to the testing channel on Google Play. This seems to work fairly well.

And I made the changes necessary to build the Android version against Qt 5.7. Under downloads/daily you'll find a -1445 apk that is built against Qt 5.7
Before I push this to the play store I'd really love to get some more people to test this to make sure there aren't any oddities that I missed... but my initial testing didn't show any changes. Sadly, paste still doesn't work (I had been told that this was something that should now work on iOS and Android, but at least on Android that doesn't appear to be the case (and iOS I can't build))