Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jun 23 17:29:57 PDT 2016

> On Jun 23, 2016, at 1:56 PM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>
> This patch series updates our android infrastructure and does some
> needed changes to the surrounding code.
>
> I'm not completely confident with all the changes here, and planning to
> do some more testing during the weekend.
>
> Dirk: If you feel that you can subject the Alpha testers for some alpha
> code feel free to merge it.

So I pushed all this to the android_test branch. Here’s the problem, if I blow away the ndk-arm and the run the build script it repopulates the ndk-arm, but then the build of Subsurface fails.

First it can’t find libstdc++.a and libsupc++.a
Once I copy these into a place it’s looking for them (like ndk-arm/arm-linux-androideabi/lib/ ) the compile still fails to find various include files. Which begs the question “what am I doing wrong”? Or “why does this work for Anton but not on my system”?