OT: Accessible dive computers for blind and visually impaired divers?

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Wed Mar 2 10:42:38 PST 2016

Hi all,

This might be off topic but I don't know where to ask.

I am a blind diver and just have finished my Advanced Open Water Diver.
I wonder if there are some any talking or otherwise accessible dive
computers for blind or visually impaired people?
Maybe someone has information of completely or partly accessible hardware?
Or if some computers could be made that way?
I guess it might be not all that difficult at least for some companies
who develop such computers.

Greetings and thanks a lot for helping,
Simon

---