Subsurface-mobile -908

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 2 21:12:08 PST 2016

> On Mar 2, 2016, at 5:36 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> This adds an experimental notification when we access cloud storage. I'd love some feedback on how people like this idea... if this seems reasonable it's quite easy to do the same on the "store to cloud" side as well.

It appears that something goes wrong when one does a clean install. The notification is shown on the credential input page, but then the UI is hung. Looking at the system log things appear to continue, but the UI never removes the notification, nor does it switch to the dive list. Killing the APP and restarting makes it all work fine again.

Not sure what causes this, yet.