Ios build update

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Mar 4 06:40:00 PST 2016

Hey.

Since now I'm with a little time from vacations, let me tell you where I'm
right now:

I managed to get all the libraries to build for the emulator using x64 and
i386

I didn't managed to make qt code build for ios using cmake so I got back to
qmake based project for ios, and started a default qt project for ios,
verified that it indeed runs on ios.

Changed the project code for subsurface on ios, managed to build and
package it.

It fails on launch - it misses the qt Quick 2 plugin:  module "QtQuick"
plugin qtquick2plugin not found.

The information about ios and qt is really sparse but I think I gave it a
good boost. I'll send this code to a branch Today. Remember that this is a
cry for help. =)

If anyone knows a bit about ios deployment, please help.

Tomaz