SV: SV: stack trace for the crash

Saether Jan-Arve Jan-Arve.Saether at theqtcompany.com
Tue Mar 8 01:33:07 PST 2016

Hi.
I did not manage to reproduce it with my small tests that I was hoping would, and I have little time this week.
(I did not try with subsurface. I am mostly using Windows, and I saw in INSTALL that that Windows was not supported due to "really painful building")
It would be nice if you could make a small standalone example that demonstrates the issue. It would help me resolve the issue faster.

Jan Arve