Subsurface-mobile for Android first release

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 11 07:15:22 PST 2016

> On Mar 11, 2016, at 6:32 AM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> Attached logcat. I understand way too little to distinguish between a malloc that fails or a malloc based on a pointer that points to the wrong place.

There appears to be a SIGSEGV in cache_pictures() -- do you still have pictures in your git storage? I thought you said you followed Miika's instructions and cleaned up the git storage... but of course it could just be references to local pictures which the phone can't find - but that shouldn't cause us to crash.