Subsurface-mobile for Android first release

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 11 08:18:59 PST 2016

> On Mar 11, 2016, at 8:05 AM, Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org> wrote:
>
> On Thursday, 10 March 2016 22:32:43 CET Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
>> I'm sure there are dozens more formats that we could parse. Fundamentally we
>> need a date and time picker control for QML (but I haven't been able to
>> find either).
>
> I just talked to Marco about this. There is a calendar component in
> QQuickControls with which you could build your own date picker. There is
> nothing for a time picker, though.
>
> I was able to convince him that it would be useful to have date and time
> pickers in Kirigami at some point. We cannot promise /when/ they will be
> available, however.

Thanks, Thomas. We will definitely release with the parsing of a text string that
we have right now. Knowing that you guys are working on that is excellent. We'll
simply switch over when you release the date picker. Parsing JUST the time is
much easier, so even having only a date picker would help a lot.