Screenshot (Mar 11, 2016 22:26:15)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 11 12:52:16 PST 2016

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:43:44PM +0200, Miika Turkia wrote:
> A quick dry run while on the way to do some proper testing next week:
>
> About page seems to have unnecessary line feed on title on 7 inch screen

Yes, layout there is odd, but I don't quite understand why.

> Adding dive manually: keyboard hides last entry fields. When editing notes,
> I cannot a access top. Of course all fields can be edited if hiding the
> keyboard in-between.

This is well known. This will be fixed in Kirigami at some point (we
hope), but right now it's something we just need to document. I plan to
add this in the Store description somehow to have a high likelihood that
people see it, even if they don't look at the user manual

> Same delete issue as reported before (cannot undo)

I'm working with Marco on this. The offending commit has been identified
but isn't understood at all :/

> Cloud credentials stick to edit mode even if nothing has been changed, e.g.
> cannot choose dive list from the menu.

I noticed that while hunting the other bug. Not a massive problem (just
kill the app and all is well - most users will never run into this), but
definitely worth filing a bug