two questions regarding QML

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:37:18 PDT 2016

On Sunday 13 March 2016, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> something like that in my code... on most pages we actually happen to do
> the right thing already, the only one where this doesn't quite work is the
> StartPage (so when we re-enter cloud credentials). I could work around
> this by making the Dive List option in the menu do the right thing here
> and then I guess I could avoid handling all this, but I figured I'd at
> least ask in case this is easy...

Right now the way to know is that the current index of the pagestack changes.
signals could be added as well, i'm not sure tough if it would be possible to
have swipe left without actually scrolling between pages as all it does in the
end is moving a Flickable.
What i understand is that for the case of the "start" page you have two pages
in one, so you need to use the gesture to go between those two pages even
tough they are actually just one with different contents?

--
Marco Martin