4.5.4 - OSTC Safety stop parameters

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 14 16:28:51 PDT 2016

> On Mar 14, 2016, at 3:52 PM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>
> There is quite a few OSTC users thats asking for a software from which
> they can configure the safety stop parameters in their computers.
>
> The patches I've wrote a while back are already in the v4.5-branch, so
> there would be a lot of happy users if there was a 4.5.4 released =)

So would I be. I have wasted two days on trying to get Qt Creator, Xcode, and the Apple Developer Portal to talk to each other so I can create an iOS app that I can distribute. No luck at all.

Instead of punching my fist through the screen of my iMac, I guess I will change gears and focus on 4.5.4 instead.

Can you get some of these people to test the beta binary that I made a couple weeks back?