[help] Statistics Rework - first scratch.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 14 16:34:35 PDT 2016

PING. It would be good if people could provide feedback to Tomaz now.
We have this bad habit of having Tomaz work on something, spend dozens of hours on it, and then after it's nearly ready tell him "oh no, THAT is not what we wanted, bring us another rock".

Some of what Davide had sketched is near-impossible to do with the tools that we have. So can we please get some feedback to him on what you would like to see instead?

I'm not a huge fan of the line graphs that Willem showed, but then again, I'm happy with what we have right now because I actually just want to see the data, so for me this new design is likely a net-negative, anyway.

So those of you who want a visual representation of the statistics - please speak up.

/D