dive statistics wish list

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Mar 15 12:53:26 PDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> This is not what you get currently in the Profile, the Colors on the gas
> line?

That's within one dive - what Willem is talking about (I assume) is
the correlation between different dives of different depth, and their
overall SAC rate.

That said, I'm not sure that is something we should show in
subsurface. There are other correlations: water temperature tends to
correlate with SAC too, for example (ie "colder water" -> "higher SAC
rate"). You'd almost be better off with some statistics package and
exporting your data ..

           Linus