4.5.4 - OSTC Safety stop parameters

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 15 22:55:56 PDT 2016

Done. I'd guess, if we're not getting bugs reported in say, a week, its probably good enough to become 4.5.4.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604

I have been testing the latest version and update firmware of my ostc3+ and it updated properly but noticed it is reporting as version 2.3 instead of version 2.03, sorry I did not check to see if it was reporting correctly before the update.

I have also never seen a message that my firmware is out of date when the computer is connected, I thought that may have been a  feature but after looking I did not see it in the manual, maybe I'm plain wrong or just remember a discussion about it?

Cheers,
Steve