Feature Request - cloud and local storage behavior

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 28 19:36:37 PDT 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 09:23:15PM -0500, Andy Toy wrote:
> Ok I see exactly what you are talking about, and that works extremely well.
> The only note I have is that on the Mac desktop version, after I connected
> it to the cloud storage it did not default to using the cloud file. That's
> what caused all my confusion.

Interesting point. Maybe there should be a dialog asking the user if
they'd want to make that the default once they save to the cloud. I'll
have to think about that.

But I'm glad that you are happy with the solution we came up with. We
spent a lot of time and effort into providing something that would be easy
and reliable and wouldn't require our users to install third party
software - and we provide the cloud storage for free, without pestering
you with ads or trying to data mine your dives in any way shape or form.

Have fun