TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 31 05:15:25 PDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 07:10:29AM +0100, Jaspal Sahota wrote:

> For the login page it would be really nice to integrate with 1password, which is a very popular password manager for iOS.

Since you enter this password exactly once... I don't understand what
advantage this would give you. I'm not a huge fan of sharing passwords
with third party apps - I understand the NSA and other national security
agencies think that's a great idea, btw (not that I think that anyone is
interested in stealing your dive data)...

So in general I don't think this is high on my list of priorities.