iOS UI-Ideas

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 31 11:34:24 PDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 08:12:43PM +0200, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 31. März 2016 19:30:32 CEST you wrote:
> > Is there a possibility that a tap or double tap on the blue subsurface bar
> > at the top of the window can used to mean "back"?
> > Kind regards, willem
>
> The version of Kirigami that Subsurface-mobile will be ported to soon contains
> a component for a header that doubles as a breadcrumb. That can be used to go
> back.

I still haven't seen a link to that new version :-)

(but haven't read all the emails in my inbox - it may be there somewhere)

I really would like to do this soon so I stop trying to develop things
that might be in conflict with where you are going. Sounds like this might
break my "go back to the top" feature I just implemented last night.