Subsurface-mobile master with Kirigami master currently doesn't allow editing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun May 1 15:16:06 PDT 2016

With current master of Kirigami the OverlaySheet that we use for editing isn't shown. The action button changes, but there is no UI to edit anything.

Marco, I tried to bisect this but too many of the intermediate versions simply didn't work with Subsurface without random changes to Subsurface which made this a very time consuming and frustrating exercise. So far I have not been able to track down what's going on.

Running Subsurface-mobile gives you a ton of warnings, some of which sound serious - but none of them seem to be related to this.

If you have a chance I'd appreciate if you could take a look.

Thanks